This week we reviewed the Razer Phone and BlackBerry Motion, talked to Google about the Google Home Mini, crowned a winner in our Best of Android competition. Here’s the news of the week!
What’s the best Android smartphone on the market? Head to our Best of Android 2017 articles below to find out:
- Best of Android 2017 – Display
- Best of Android 2017 – Audio
- Best of Android 2017 – Which camera looks the best? (camera shootout)
- Best of Android 2017 – Performance
- Best of Android 2017 – Which camera is technically the best? (technical comparison)
- Best of Android 2017 – Battery
- Best of Android 2017 – User experience
- The Phone of The Year 2017 is…
Who wants to win a ZTE Axon M?
The ZTE Axon M takes gaming and productivity to the next level. Here’s how you can win one!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Razer Phone review Is Razer’s first smartphone a smart buy for everyone, or only for mobile gamers? Find out in our full Razer Phone review!
Google’s plan to take over the home starts with Google Home Mini We talk to Selena Salazar, product manager for Google Home Mini, about Google’s vision for the smart home, Assistant-powered refrigerators, and more.
BlackBerry Motion review: a KEYone without the keyboard Does a BlackBerry without a physical keyboard still feel like a BlackBerry or does it just turn into your average Android phone?
This is the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition With the release of much-anticipated Star Wars: The Last Jedi, OnePlus has announced the launch of a Star Wars-branded limited edition of the OnePlus 5T.
Why an (unofficial) anti-Amazon alliance is a very good thing Amazon has become the middle-man of everything, and are the leader of tech’s Big Four companies, over Apple, Google, and Facebook. But the fightback is on.
Which smartphones retain their resale value the best? If you’re looking to swap your flagship smartphone for a new one this year, here’s a list of the handsets with the best resale value.
Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL: which should you buy? Google released two different sizes of Pixel phones this year. Which should you buy— the Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL?
The notch is coming to a smartphone near you Get ready to see a lot of iPhone-style notches on future Android smartphones, as the design is going to be used on upcoming bezel-free displays.
How to use AR Stickers on the Google Pixel or Pixel 2 Do you have a Google Pixel or Pixel 2? If so, you can now use AR Stickers! Here’s everything you need to know.
Can the Snapdragon 845 give VR a shot in the arm? The new Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 boasts a number of improvements for virtual reality applications, but is that enough to reinvigorate the market?
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Google announces Tango will shut down on March 1
- Amazon announces plans to sell Chromecast and Apple TV again
- Google Assistant finally headed to Android tablets and more smartphones
- Synaptics’ in-display fingerprint sensors coming to Vivo phones, not Samsung
- Zooper Widget has mysteriously disappeared from the Play Store
- Essential Phone will gain double tap to wake, EIS, and more features in future updates
- Disney’s purchase of Fox should make Netflix very nervous
- Grammarly Keyboard for Android hits the Play Store
- Google launches AR stickers on Pixel phones starring The Last Jedi and Stranger Things characters
- T-Mobile will launch its own ‘disruptive’ pay TV service in 2018
- Google Lens looks to get more useful with improvements and AR experiences
- Android version distribution: Oreo up again, but has Nougat beaten Lollipop yet?
- Google releases two new experimental photography apps for Android
- Apple confirms it has officially acquired Shazam
From our network
- Marshall Stanmore Multi-room speaker review [SoundGuys.com]
- 2017 Holiday drone buying guide [DroneRush.com]
- Star Wars: Jedi Challenges VR/AR app to add The Last Jedi content (porgs!) in 2018 [VRSource.com]