Do you want to remotely control your PC? Android apps help to remotely access and securely control your desktop, laptop through mobile phones. To do this you will need to setup a remote desktop server on your computer.
In this post we will take a look at 5 android apps which will help to remotely access and securely control your computer from anywhere using Internet.
Team viewer is a remotely control app which provide spontaneous support or to remotely access an unattended computer or servers across different platforms.
Some Features of TeamViewer app
- Support your clients and colleagues spontaneously
- Access your office desktop with all of its documents installed applications
- Remotely administer unattended computers
- Easy file transfer to and from remote computer
2. VNC Viewer
VNC Viewer is a remote control app from RealVNC gives you instant remote access of your computers or servers from anywhere using your mobile.
Some Features of VNC Viewer app
- It supports all popular desktop operating systems
- Provide different authentication techniques to prevent unauthorized access
- Provide backup and syn facility
- Available online support and documentation through chat or E-mail
3. Microsoft Remote Desktop
Some Features of Microsoft Remote Desktop App
- Support Windows OS desktop or servers
- Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures using RemoteFX.
- Access to remote resources like printers using Remote Desktop Gateway (the same need to be configured on your network).
- High quality audio and video support using advanced bandwidth compression.
4. Chrome Remote Desktop
- Able to setup screen sharing and remote assistance
- Encrypted session using chromes SSL features including AES
- Free to install and use at personal as well as commercial level
- Streams audio and support copy-paste features
- Splashtop Business supports the Swiftpoint GT mouse for iPhone to enhance the productivity of your remote desktop sessions
- In session FPS settings– Experiment with these settings for the best performance on different networks and computers!
- Strong encryption including logging, audit trails and multi-level passwords.
- Business features include file transfer, remote print, chat and multi-user access.